You can expect if the power goes off, the emergency lights go on.
When the power goes off in a building, people look to the emergency lighting to guide them to safety. In a fire, emergency lighting is especially critical. It helps prevent panic, minimizes injuries and protects lives. Unfortunately, emergency lights don’t always get the inspection and maintenance necessary to ensure that they’ll work when you need them most.
Our emergency lighting inspection and maintenance services reach beyond the “button test”. That’s important, because the button test in only a quick check. It doesn’t verify whether the unit will operate for a sufficient amount of time during a power loss.
Our Inspection Programs Include:
- Annual maintenance of all emergency lighting and exit fixtures by factory trained technicians
- All work completed to NFPA/OSHA standards
- Load testing of batteries
- Cleaning of all leads, terminals and remote fixtures
- Alignment of remote heads to the appropriate means of egress
- Maintenance, including bulb and battery replacement, as required
- 24/7 emergency service
- Optional monthly inspection
- Pre Scheduled inspection and maintenance to minimize disruptions
Our emergency lighting system inspection and maintenance service gives you peace of mind knowing your emergency lights are always ready.